- We are administering the COVID-19 vaccine.
- These vaccines are currently designated for healthcare workers, Texans aged 65+, and people with chronic medical conditions which are at a greater risk. COVID-19 Vaccines are allocated by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS).
- We currently do not have any vaccines available at this time.
- We have requested additional supply but we do not have an estimated date when we will receive our next shipment.
- Please be patient and continue to check our website on a regular basis for more information.
If you would like to be included on the COVID-19 waiting list please refer to the Phase Guidelines and complete the information below and we will contact you as supply and appointments become available.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) has implemented a phased approach to distributing the COVID-19 vaccine to Texans. Below are the phases for distribution:
- Phase 1A:
- • Health Care Workers
- • Long-Term care staff and residents
- • First responders
- • Last responders
- Please click here for further details.
- Phase 1B:
- • Texans 65 years of age and older
- • People 16 years of age and older with at least one chronic medical condition
- Please click here to see a list of common medical conditions.
- Please click here for a map of current providers and availability of COVID-19 vaccine